India has emerged as the number one FDI destination in the world during the first half of 2015.With FDI capital inflows of US$30.8b, India has outpaced all other economies, moving up to the premier position from being in the fifth spot during the corresponding period of the previous year.
In FY15, India’s growth was 7.3 per cent, which would increase to 7.5 percent each in the next two years of 2016-17 and 2017-18.
Why invest in India?
India is a large and rapidly growing consumer market constituting up to 300 million people for branded consumer goods.
- This market is estimated to be growing at 8% per annum.
- Demand for several consumer products is growing at over 12% per annum.
Consultancy on following:
- Expansion of business.
- Tax implications.
- Setting up of new business abroad.
- Regulatory compliance.
- Accounting needs.
- Expansion of business
- Setting up of new business abroad
- SMEs and Large size firms
- Better Business Contacts
- Ease of Business Promotion
- Effective communication
- Global Presence
- Improvement in Quality of Service
- Cost Savings
- Increased Revenue Potential
INDIA GROWTH & INITIATES
- By 2040, India will have added 1bn people (Almost it’s entire current population to the middle class)
- The biggest youth population in the world.(572 million are under the age of 24)
- One of world’s top ten industrial producers.(19th largest exporter and 10th largest importer in the world.)
- World’s third largest economy by 2030.
- One of the world’s biggest telecom markets (with over 850 million wireless subscribers ).
- One of fastest growing retail markets. (The estimated economic value of top 5 retail markets is $450 billion.)
- Purchasing power parity, India’s economy is fourth largest in the world at $ 4.06 trillion
Now that you now know these facts, it becomes important that you sit and check yourself to see if you would still want to go ahead with setting up business in India. This is not to say that India isn’t a favorable place for business. As a matter of fact, you can make loads of returns of investment in India.
If you have any query regarding this Click Here