New requirements in ITR
1. Additional disclosure requirements for Ind AS Compliant Companies.
2. Fees for late filing of return [Section 234F].
3. There is a requirement to furnish a break-up of salary. Require more details of house property income.
4. Additional details to be furnished by taxpayers opting for presumptive scheme such as amount of secured/unsecured loans, advances, fixed assets, capital account etc.
Further, new ITR 4 seeks GSTR no. of the assessee and turnover as per GST return filed by him.
5. Transfer of TDS Credit to Other Person.
6. Capital Gains in case of transfer of unquoted … Read more